Monday, April 23, 2012

No sew slip cover!

My couch. It's made of this easy to clean, looks like "leather", goes with everything, vinyl. With two kids and a husband hanging out on the couch, it was was starting to see it's day... and it's only 3 years old. Sheesh.

One day I was fed up and I was getting tired of vacuuming up those stupid vinyl flakes every day, so I said that there has to be some way to make it look better.

One day it hit me. How about a fitted sheet? 

So I tried it.... and...

No sew slip cover!



This is a queen size fitted bottom sheet from a set I got as a wedding present. It's super soft, and since we got a king size bed 3 years ago, it just sits in the closet waiting for the in laws to visit. Thankfully I also have another set to use when they visit!

Bonus- It prevents you from sticking to the couch in the summer and prevents the couch from feeling ice cold in the winter.

I love free.

With Love,
Emily


2 comments:

  1. stick a couple of magazines folded in a U in the creases of the sofa to help hold your slipcover in place. It helps keep it from slipping around and coming off the furniture.

    Mrs. Ralph

    ReplyDelete