Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to HOP on in and say Happy Easter!

I will busy this weekend with going to the market to sell my wares and, of course, Easter Sunday! Lots of eggs to hide for the kids!

I hope all of you have a safe, happy, and RELAXING weekend, and I will see you all bright and early on Monday with a new project.

The Kitchen Island.

Don't worry, we'll get back to the laundry room too. I don't know about you, but I keep going into my laundry room just to see how clean the floor is. Makes me smile that I accomplished something so great!

See you Monday!

With Love,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I wish you the best in your endeavors in your home. I hope your hearts lightens as well! Good job so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany! Have a happy Easter weekend!

      Delete