Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All purpose vinegar spray

So my last post I shared with you how I make my own all purpose spray using nothing but thyme infused vinegar and water. Well, I would like to show you the POWER that spray packs!

Here's the recipe again!
**  Put some vinegar in a mason jar, added about a tablespoon or two of dried time and let it sit for about 2 weeks, stirring it once a day. You know it's done when the vinegar doesn't smell like vinegar anymore!

I then added half the jar, which I guess is about a cup full, to my spray bottle and filled the rest with tap water.**


Ok, here's my stove top. It's pretty nasty when I made a mess with dinner last night. Never leave a dish to come to a boil that has milk in it. As soon as you are out of reach it boils over and burns on your stove. Yea.

Yeah, this is pretty bad.


Step 1: Spray with vinegar spray and let it sit.

Why do any of the work? It's perfectly capable of working on it's own, so just let it be. In fact, this holds true with any all purpose cleaner you use. Just let it sit for a bit.


Step 2: Get your scraper!

I got this razor scraper at the local hardware store for a $1. I can replace the blades if I need too! 



Step 3: SCRRRRRRRAP!


I scraped and scraped and it all came up pretty easily. Oh so gross. But at least the spray smells good!


Step 5: Wipe!

I have to go back and do another application to were it burned on really good, but other than that I'm done. Took me about 5 minutes. Yea!!



Now go make some spray. You'll thank me and so will your budget!

With Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment